Thursday, February 6, 2014

I Can't Stop: Flux Pavilion

As you all probably have realized by now, I enjoy rock concerts. However, there is another whole world out  there with spectacular light shows, crazy dancing and a family all about peace and love. These events are an eye opening experience to another level of live entertainment. These shows are the most fun I've ever had and it's not done by a band but rather a DJ, turntables and thousands of your closest friends: EDM. Electronic dance music or what others have dubbed (no pun intended) "dubstep."

Friday, November 8 at Stage AE I attended the Flux Pavilion show with guests SKisM and ROKSONIX.
This wasn't my first electronic show but I danced like it was my last.

...

And here is where I apparently took a hiatus from my writing. Maybe the flashing lights and sounds got to me. It was probably the partying atmosphere that goes along with these types of shows and lifestyles however. Regardless, the music never stops and neither will my passion. I will continue to write and tell you all about my musical experiences through my blog. Stick with me. This is my therapy. This is my life and I Can't Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment