Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Seen it with my own eyes- Local Natives Forecastle 2014

Local Natives can now be added to the list of live music that has moved me so much I cried. Standing in the 3rd row mesmerized by this group of guys was probably the most magical moment of my Forecastle weekend. I couldn't have asked for a better 25th birthday present than to be there witnessing them create such beautiful music.
(Photo By: Tori Atkinson Forecastle 2014)

If you haven't listened to indie rock band, Local Natives, before, I ask that you give them a chance. During their set on the Boom Stage at Forecastle they played songs such as Ceilings, You & I, Airplanes and covered The Talking Heads "Warning Sign" which was absolutely amazing.

They answered their own question from their song "Wide Eyes" during their set. Yes, it can be on Earth as it is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment