Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jordan York- Pittsburgh Park Tour

I love nothing more than connecting with local Pittsburgh artists. Jordan York was born in Miami but raised in the 412 is not only a local rapper and musician but an all around entertainer.




We talked about my goal to get the music scene in Pittsburgh on a bigger level and he is one step ahead of me. This summer Jordan York will be doing a tour where he is going to all of the big parks in Pittsburgh including his last stop at Pittsburgh Pirate's home at PNC Park.

"I think this summer tour will be different and the people of Pittsburgh will like it because it's free and outdoors. It's a way for me to gain more fans and connect with my city," said Jordan.


Check out Jordan York where you can find links to his Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels where his singles have been released. Also on his YouTube page are videos of him entertaining the people of the steel city. I recommend checking out his "It's always sunny in Pittsburgh" spoof.

"I just feel you gotta go out and have fun with what you do and that's why I'm always out and about in Pittsburgh."

I was impressed by his sound. He's biggest influence growing up was his father.
"He always listened to The Temptations and Boyz II Men around me."

You can definitely tell his lyrical talent when listening to his song "Girl Tomorrow."

York also remixed Lorde's "Royals" and added a twist of his signature hip hop sound to it.

He was recently nominated for best pop artist and best live performance for the Pittsburgh Underground Music Awards. Check out Jordan York and then VOTE FOR HIM before this Saturday May 31st at midnight.


And don't forget to stop by and enjoy some of his shows absolutely free in the city this summer. Bring a blanket, some snacks and check out this upcoming star out of the Steel City.



No comments:

Post a Comment