Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Killers

The Killers were a band I always liked in my middle school and high school years but unfortunately never had the chance to see them live. I had been missing out! They put on an excellent show to close out Saturday at HangOut Fest.

The crowd was nothing short of electrified. They played all of their hits including All These Things That I've Done, When You Were Young and Smile Like You Mean It.

(The crowd chanting along to "All These Things That I've Done"/HangOut 2014)

They did covers such as Alphaville's "Forever Young" and Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Bad Moon Rising."

Mark Stoermer, bassist, had an awesome solo performance that lead into one of my favorite songs, "Jenny was a Friend of Mine."

They ended the night with Mr. Brightside as fireworks lit up the sky and the full moon shined above the ocean.

The Killers truly ended Saturday at HangOut Fest with a bang and "Somebody Told Me" it was the best night of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment